Google Translate for Android
By Google inc (Top Developer)
Google Translate Description
- Type to translate 90 languages
- Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
- Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
- Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
- Download language packs for when you’re traveling, or if your connection is expensive or slow.
- Star and save translations for future reference
- Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation
Some features not available in all languages.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
[Source: Google Play]
Google Translate Screenshots
Note. Google Translate is the property and trademark app from Google.